Do you love cars, human beings and planet earth? Then we want to hear from you!
Automotive Service Technician / Carhugger
Looking for a great lifestyle in a beautiful mountain town?
Cleanline Automotive is a growing company, located in the Rocky Mountains of Invermere, British Columbia. We’re on a mission to change our industry for the better, one car at a time!
- Cars Magazine’s 2018 Shop of the Year
- Living Wage Employer
- Values-based business with positive company culture
About the role:
Our ideal candidate has experience working on European vehicles in addition to other foreign and domestic brands. They will also be highly organized, have strong communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
What you will do:
- Perform vehicle inspections
- Diagnose and assess vehicle issues
- Make recommendations about vehicle repairs and best course of action
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance, such as oil changes, suspension and brake jobs
We’re looking for:
- Hands on Automotive Service experience and knowledge
- Apprentice, Journeyman, Red Seal or equivalent certification or training
- Experience working with a variety of car brands (domestic, import & European)
- Interest in hybrid and EV technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands
- Desire to learn new skills
- Valid Driver’s License
Why you’ll love it at Cleanline:
- Competitive Wages
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Guaranteed salary – no flat rate, full-time
- Paid day-off birthdays and paid staff fun days
- Annual recreation allowance
- Bright, clean and modern workplace
- Located in the Rocky Mountains
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.