Do you love cars, human beings and planet earth? Then we want to hear from you!
Lube and Tire Technician
Looking for a great lifestyle in a beautiful mountain town?
Cleanline Automotive is a growing company, located in the Rocky Mountains of Invermere, British Columbia.
- Cars Magazine’s 2018 Shop of the Year
- Living Wage Employer
- Values-based business with positive company culture
About the role:
Our ideal candidate is meticulous, positive and has a passion for working on vehicles.
What you will do:
- Complete tire services including mounting/installation, balance and rotation, flat repairs, evaluate condition of tires
- Complete oil changes including draining/filling, filter check and replacements, general inspection and recommendation
- Identify and evaluate conditions of fluid, filters and belts
- Communicate technical information to team members
- Ensure a clean and tidy workplace
- Empty garbage, recycling and scrap metal bins
- Conduct shop supply replenishment
- Shuttle Customers
- Operate company/customer vehicles in a clean and safe manner
- Health and Safety compliance
- Achieve performance goals and benchmarks
We’re looking for:
- Hands-on automotive experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands
- Desire to learn new skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Canadian residency or citizenship
Why you’ll love it at Cleanline:
- Competitive Wages
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Guaranteed salary, full-time
- Paid day-off birthdays and paid staff fun days
- $500 annual recreation allowance
- Bright, clean and modern workplace
- Located in the Rocky Mountains
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.