Do you love cars, human beings and planet earth? Then we want to hear from you!
Automotive Technician / Carhugger
Looking for a great lifestyle in a beautiful mountain town?
Cleanline Automotive is a growing company, located in the Rocky Mountains of Invermere, British Columbia.
- Cars Magazine’s 2018 Shop of the Year
- Living Wage Employer
- Values-based business with positive company culture
About the role:
Our ideal candidate has experience working on European vehicles in addition to other foreign and domestic brands.
What you will do:
- Perform vehicle inspections
- Diagnose and assess vehicle issues
- Make recommendations about vehicle repairs and best course of action
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance, such as oil changes, suspension and brake jobs
We’re looking for:
- Hands on Automotive Service experience and knowledge
- Journeyman, Red Seal
- Experience working with a variety of car brands (domestic, import & European)
- Interest in hybrid and EV technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands
- Desire to learn new skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Canadian residency or citizenship
Why you’ll love it at Cleanline:
- Competitive Wages
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Guaranteed salary – no flat rate, full-time
- Paid day-off birthdays and paid staff fun days
- Annual recreation allowance
- Bright, clean and modern workplace
- Located in the Rocky Mountains
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.